How many people are using two different bags on a Kifaru frame?

On my Exo I switch between a 2000 and 5500 on a K2 frame and extremely simple Task. I can’t see paying all that cash for an additional frame when it’s so easy to swap out the bags. I’m assuming(hoping) the kifaru is similar cause I was planning to get a second bag for my duplex lite frame as soon as the right color comes in.

AgentVenom

Lil-Rokslider
I was just running a High Camp 4800 but the new Ma Deuce just spoke to me. I might run the HC 4800 for stripped down 3-5 days and the Ma Deuce for anything more substantial. BUT if the Ma Deuce straps down as much as they say. I might give it to my buddy if he buys a frame or post on here.

time will tell

My 44 mag and stryker get swapped around on my 26 inch frame. Stryker gets the nod for day hunts, anything longer I’ll take the 44.

Jimss

WKR
I swapped back and forth for a while but came to the conclusion that I can merely cinch up my larger bag when hauling smaller loads when scouting, etc. There really wasn't much of a weight difference. It's nice having additional room with the larger volume bag so it's not so difficult to quickly access spotting scope/tripod, raingear, etc.

OP
AKYZ450F

AKYZ450F

FNG
Took me about 20 minutes the first time to swap bags. Then less I’m sure the next time. Haven’t hunted with it yet but the frame and stryker bag with a 40# of softener salt feels good on my training hikes/walks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

bpctcb

WKR
I have 3 frames and 5 bags; you need to order more! LOL

BP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoboAaron

FNG
I use a 22mag with a camp bag in between the main bag and the 26in hunter. I switch it out with a ma duece often and i love the setup. It just depends what type of load i want to carry. The options are really endless

HoboAaron

FNG
Btw, i think in total, I have 3 frames, 4 bags, a camp bag, 5 internal framed bags, 2 natives, a quandry, and a bane, and about 1000$ in accessories.

Yes, I'm obsessed. I'm a kifaru junkie . But, thats after a 3 year international world walk (where i switched between maybe 20 some odd military surpluss bag options)... and 5 more years of traveling via my feet and a pack using non-kifaru gear.
So i guess it took me 8 years of trwkking to find Kifaru. And now, 9 years after i bought my first piece of Kifaru gear, i still have yet to have an equipment failure of any kind. . .

That is why i use Kifaru. Sure, if you have the $, then i personally (and im sure most if not all would agree) would opt to pair the perfect ext. Frame to every bag you have. But in the absence of the aforementioned spare bills; one well fitted, all around frame will get you pretty damned far, in that you could literally run that one frame with 20 plus different main bag options and thousands of feame/pack/lid-daypack/pouches/belt/belt accessories combinations.

Modularity is the key to most instances of efficiency.