How much to bring?

So this may seem like a weird question but for a 3-4 jaunt in the wilderness, how many changes of clothes and/or what changes of clothes do you bring? I mean we all want to pack light but is one set of clothes a few socks and couple pair of undies enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this may seem like a weird question but for a 3-4 jaunt in the wilderness, how many changes of clothes and/or what changes of clothes do you bring? I mean we all want to pack light but is one set of clothes a few socks and couple pair of undies enough?

I always pack more clothes than I need. I haven't figured it out yet. :D

1 pr underwear and socks for each day + 1 extra pair of socks. The rest is optional in my experience.

Antares

WKR
I am certainly not packing around a bag full of undies. One extra pair of socks which doubles as storage/protection for my bipod and suppressor when not on the rifle.

As others have said, I keep a tote back at the truck that has a full set of clean, dry sweats, a towel, fresh undies and socks, water, ibuprofen, warm hat, snacks, sneakers, etc. I love getting back to the truck and getting all cleaned up for the drive home. Driving home in sweaty, muddy, bloody clothes is no fun.

OP
Haulinbass02
2 pairs socks 2 pair underwear. One change of clothes to hunt and use my hike in clothes as spares.

I did this last year and might do it again this time around. It doesn’t add a ton of weight but obviously it seems like a lot more than others bring!

Pro953

WKR
Socks for sure. Anything extra depends on the hunt/weather. In hot/humid 90+ weather I will bring spare underwear to cut down on the swamp rash.

The other option as a first hunt is to bring fresh clothing for every day. I ensure you, once you carry that extra weight once and haul clean clothing back out, you will not do it again.