Howdy eh?

What's happening Rokslide, new guy here from Alberta, Canada.

4th generation hunter, lots of good memories hunting with both my Grandpa's, Dad, and Brother over the last 20 some years (I say 4th because my Great Grandpa hunted with them too, but I never got to meet him sadly). Moose is my favourite animal to go for, but won't say no to Muley or Whitetail in between draws, that's for sure.

Just moved onto 135 acres 2 years ago, and am finally able to start looking into doing some land management, since the place is like a game reserve with all the animals coming through. Hoping to glean some knowledge from here on how to do that.

I think I saw 6MT is on here now, we're both on the GOC forum. He's a great addition to the team here.

Looking forward to digging in with everyone!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new Canada member.

Eddie

P.S. You sir, are awarded the oft coveted FNG ⭐ for the day for living on 135 acres. Just awesome, I say. (y)

OP
Stearinlys
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new Canada member.

Eddie

P.S. You sir, are awarded the oft coveted FNG ⭐ for the day for living on 135 acres. Just awesome, I say. (y)
Shiny! Thanks