Howdy from Texas

Good evening folks. Been lurking for a while now and finally decided to join. Really enjoy reading the threads and picking up any info I can as I read through. Planning my first western elk hunt in 2022 in CO. Don’t have any preference points so going to go OTC. Really looking forward to the experience of being in the mountains and heck you never know may come home with something. Been a tree stand south Texas hunter for about 30 years and killed some exotics along the way. Really looking forward to my upcoming challenge. Thanks and happy to be a part of the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S-3 ranch

WKR
Hola amigo from Texas! I am new here to,
I was looking at setting up a cow elk hunt on private land in New Mexico
2022 late season, a 3-4 day hunt was $2300 with permits and lodging
best of luck up in the mountains,on a diy otc tags
I think a cow elk eater is something different then another nilgai hunt except elk is in my prime deer hunting time :oops:

Buenos Dias mi amigo. Yo soy gringo in New Braunfels, TX.

I love hunting out west. It’s so refreshing to be in the mountains.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

landrun

FNG
Welcome from Oklahoma! I'm new here too...great forum...lurked for a while.

Welcome from Indiana fellas! You south boys kill lots of hogs?
We got tired of killing them years ago. There’s just too many. You ask people without access to property if they want to come out and kill hogs and they even say no thanks.

Travis907

WKR
We got tired of killing them years ago. There’s just too many. You ask people without access to property if they want to come out and kill hogs and they even say no thanks.
That’s crazy people would turn you down to kill hogs. If I lived closer I’d be all over it! I want to hog hunt again. It’s a lot of fun and heard Texas is just over tan with them!