Sold Huge Clothing Sale. Best Price You'll Find On Excellent Condition FirstLite, Kuiu, Canis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
My brother is no longer hunting and backpacking since I moved away last Summer. He brought over a storage tote full of basically new hunting clothing he bought about a year and half ago. He wants all of this gone and told me to "just get whatever you can for it, I don't care."

So... Here's what I'd like to do. I'd like for somebody to buy the whole lot and either use it, or re-sell it piece by piece and make some good money off of it. If nobody takes the whole lot, I'll set prices for each item individually after a couple weeks (maybe). Will be much higher priced if I have to sell individually and honestly I don't really even want to deal with that.

Most of these are either brand new without tags or in excellent condition. Anything listed as brand new is brand new but with no tags or plastic wrap. Excellent condition items were worn once or twice. Good condition items were worn 5-10 times.

The MSRP for all of the items totals $2,440 without any tax or shipping added. I'll sell the whole lot for $800 shipped and insured.

I am a reputable seller here with 100% positive feedback. PM me and we will exchange cell phone numbers.

I can only attach 10 photos to the post, so I will get the other photos up in a second post after somebody comments or I wait the 24 hours to "bump" it.

Thanks!

John

The List...

.Firstlite Wick 150 T-Shirt, Large, Cipher, Brand New (2 of these)
.Firstlite Brambler Gaiters, L/XL, Cipher , Brand New
.Firstlite Wick Boxers, Large, Cipher, Brand New (2 of these)
.Firstlite Wick Neck Gaiter, Conifer, Brand New
.Firstlite Lightweight Gloves, Large, Cipher, Brand New
.Firstlite Midweight Gloves, Large, Cipher, Brand New
.Firstlite Grizzly Mitts, Large, Cipher, Excellent Condition
.Firstlite Kiln Neck Gaiter, Cipher, Brand New
.Firstlite Fuse Henley, Large, Cipher, Brand New
.Firstlite Kiln Boot Top Long John, Large, Conifer. Good Condition
.Firstlite Kiln Boot Top Long John, Large, Dry Earth, Good Condition
.Firstlite Merino Cuff Merino Beanie, Cipher, Brand New
.Firstlite Boundary Stormtight Pants, Large, Cipher, Brand New
.Firstlite Vapor Stromlight Jacket, Large, Cipher, Brand New
.Firstlite Klamath Hoody, Large, Cipher, Excellent Condition