Hunting Fashion

Of course, ideally, it would be that your shoes would be combined with a backpack. And on trousers can be the usual military pattern, or they can be monophonic color of, desirable dark green , roughly as here color skirts thekoreaninme.com I just don't know what this color is called . Well, you can choose the t-shirt yourself, but if you are going to hunt, it is desirable that the t-shirt is combined with all your clothes, thanks to which , in turn, you would combine with nature . I apologize for my ridiculous question, but I will still ask it. Have you decided to be the most fashionable on the hunt? It's just that hunters don't usually care about their style.

Last edited:
I think my base layer tops and bottoms are the only things matching. Obviously I prance in front of the mirror in them before putting on the rest of my ugly, non-matching hunting gear.

I've gotten more ads than I can count for that valo crap. Looks like something that was worn around the Afghanistan desert in 2003. Most of it with dudes holding antlers. Whats the marketing budget for that? Any chance those are canned hunts for selling camo?