WTS Hunting Pant Dump (Sitka, Kuiu, Pnuma)

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 5 pairs of pants for sale. All are of like new condition, with the Pnumas still having the tag on them. They are

36" Kuiu Attack Pants in Vias Camo $100 obo
36"x36" Pnuma Pursuit Pant $120 obo
36" Sitka Territory Pants $80 obo
38" Sitka Ascent Pants $120 obo
36T" Sitka pants $100 (not totally sure on the model, they are midweight, with buttons to hold the bottom of the pants up)

Make an offer, ready to clear out some space. Pictures are in order of the listing above

Sorry for the delay in photos, it kept saying my files were too large, even after compressing them, so this is the only way I could get them up

Last edited:

Fireman03

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 pairs of pants for sale. All are of like new condition, with the Pnumas still having the tag on them. They are

36" Kuiu Attack Pants in Vias Camo $100 obo
36"x36" Pnuma Pursuit Pant $120 obo
36" Sitka Territory Pants $80 obo
38" Sitka Ascent Pants $120 obo
36T" Sitka pants $100 (not totally sure on the model, they are midweight, with buttons to hold the bottom of the pants up)

Make an offer, ready to clear out some space. Pictures are in order of the listing above

Sorry for the delay in photos, it kept saying my files were too large, even after compressing them, so this is the only way I could get them up
How do the kuiu pants fit? All of their tops are like baby gap on me

OP
Fozzy26

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How do the kuiu pants fit? All of their tops are like baby gap on me
The tops aren’t bad at all, the inseam is just too short for me, or I would keep them. I love the hip vents on them. But the inseam just doesn’t fit me overly well

OP
Fozzy26

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yea I'm 6'6" so it makes me nervous
Ya that would make me a little nervous as well. I'm 6'3" and they fit, but they are right up in my junk. The rest of the pants are totally fine, and probably would be for that height too. But the Kuiu idk