Hunting Pants (Dalibor vs. Alaios) & Rain Gear (Jupiter vs Koldo)

Darwin

FNG
Building out my first set of gear for hunting. I see some good deals on Kryptek stuff, so I'm starting there. Does anyone have both the Dalibor III and Alaios pants? How do they compare to each other?

Same question on the Jupiter vs. Koldo line of rain gear. I see posts about the Koldo as "bombproof" but how is the durability of the Jupiter? I've had cheap rain gear for other things that are fine for keeping the rain out, but I overheat in them. Does the Jupiter breathe?

Use case: First hunt is going to be out west in Oregon in October. Otherwise, generally in the New England or maybe mid-atlantic states. I tend to run a little hot so adding some layers under something that works the majority of the time but may be a little light if it gets really cold is preferable to something that may be a little too heavy.

I'm not limiting myself 100% to Kryptek, but as I said, there seem to be some really steep discounts on their higher priced gear on multiple sites right now, and it was a brand I recognized so I started there. Looked at some gear from Badlands too if anyone has experience with their gear.