Sold Huntworth Cold Weather Hunting Jacket, Bibs, Accessories Set - Tarnen Camo

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyjg

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Huntworth Cold Weather Hunting Jacket, Bibs, Accessories Set. Includes the following items:

Huntworth Fairbanks Heavyweight Jacket - Medium
Waterproof, windproof, sherpa lined, suggested temperature range 0-30 degrees. Worn once. New condition.

Huntworth Fairbanks Heavyweight Bibs - Medium
Waterproof, windproof, sherpa lined, suggested temperature range 0-30 degrees. New with tags.

Huntworth Anchorage Heavyweight Gloves - Medium
Waterproof, PrimaLoft insulation. New without tags.

Huntworth Chester Heavyweight Beanie - Medium-Large
Whisper quiet performance fleece in the crown, windproof stretch polyester in ear band. New without tags.

Huntworth Porter Heavyweight Neck Gaiter - One-Size
Sherpa-lined fleece. New without tags.

Huntworth Tenpeak Lightweight Balaclava - One Size
Unlined poly spandex, quick drying, stretch fabric. New without tags.

These items are all in perfect condition, they just don't fit me well and I discovered that after it was too late to return or exchange. This would all retail for about $475, but I think it's always on sale somewhere and you can probably find it for something like $350.

Asking $300 for the whole set (including shipping). I'd like to try and sell as a set, but I'm willing to hear offers for individual pieces.

UPDATE: Reducing asking price for the set to $250. Happy to hear best offers for the set or individual pieces.

UPDATE: Reducing asking price for the set to $200. Happy to hear best offers for the set or individual pieces.

combined photo_2022-06-06_21-04-19.jpg

Last edited:
OP
A

anthonyjg

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bump

I'm motivated to sell, friends!! PM me an offer!!

Last edited:
OP
A

anthonyjg

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bump

Reducing asking price for the set to $250. Happy to hear best offers for the set or individual pieces.

OP
A

anthonyjg

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bump

Another price reduction. $200 for the set or best offer for the set or individual pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.