Huskemw turrets

Weldor

WKR
Anyone just us the factory turret to dial? At .333 1/3 moa. I'm thinking it would easier then buying turrets for every elevation change and such.
Thanks in advance.

All my other scopes are .250 moa. was wondering if I should just change over to Mil's. SHV and Credo, Zeiss .

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
I still have and use one of the original Huskema scopes. Has never let me down. I’ve had it in every imaginable type weather, been in rifle scabbard on horses for more miles than you could imagine.
Rather than getting a factory turret cut which may be needed to be changed with different loads, elevation etc., I just take a self sealing envelope address label and make my own turret marking system. Change it when you need to.
If you don’t want to make your own there is a label company that will print you out a sticky label after you input your turret info.
if you decide to go with a 1/4” MOA scope and want to turn that Huskema let me know. Depending on power and price I could find a use for it.

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
I use a rangefinder that gives me the ballistic solution and I dial with the factory turret. No difference for .25 MOA or .33 MOA. I just dial as close as possible to the solution.

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider

Here’s one custom turret label outfit- there are a couple of different ones on the internet.