I hate my iphone

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
We just updated the wife iphone to the newest update 15.3. It seems to be working now. She hasn't dropped a call in the toyota since the new update. You guys may try that and see if that helps. Good luck

MattB

WKR
We just updated the wife iphone to the newest update 15.3. It seems to be working now. She hasn't dropped a call in the toyota since the new update. You guys may try that and see if that helps. Good luck
Same here, 15.3 fixed my issue. The funny thing is that the description of the purpose for the prior iOS update was to fix issues with vehicle AV systems. That didn’t fix it. 15.3 didn’t include that in the description I saw, but did fix it.

Venting frustrations

Just purchased the iPhone 13 pro max in December.. I absolutely hate it

Will NOT connect to the blue tooth in my truck for more than 2 minutes and then disconnects and locks up truck radio and the phone..
—apparently this is a known issue with no resolve in sight——

People I call only are able to hear every other word when I talk

Internet speed even while on 5g times out and is unable to finish search

Group messages unable to see full size videos / YouTube links

Yes I have updated

Complete waste of money
i have the 12 pro, and when it's time for a new one, back to android for, this is my 3rd or 4th iphone, and they have gotten worse every time, with this one being a POS

I think you all are missing the issue. Your phone knows what vehicle is best for you and what you should be driving. Until you have that vehicle, your phone will make your life miserable. Stop blaming the phone. It only wants what is best for you.