I’d rather…

Ucsdryder

WKR
I’d rather…

Poke my self in the eye with a pointy stick…

Stick my pecker in a hole full of fire ants…

Go shopping with my wife…

What would you rather do than camp out for days at your chance to participate? Where’s newberg saying we need more people?

Not my jam at all. To each their own but I’d rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I mean if you don't like it, then don't participate.

You whine when guys shed hunt early and chase bulls around winter range, and then you still whine when people wait till may to follow the new rules.
Which part was whining. I was just amazed that people would camp out multiple days and have a literal horse race over some stupid sheds. Were you and your buddy the 2 little old ladies camping in their car? 😂

Geewhiz

WKR
I'm not into it either, man. Just saying I dont see anything "morally wrong" with it so whats your beef if people find enjoyment in it.

Your 4,363 posts also tell me you like to hear yourself talk, so I'm not going to be argueing with you about this any longer.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
To each his/her own. Not my thing. I like doing a lot of things that most people think are dumb. I'll pick one up if I find it scouting or hunting, but I don't go out of my way.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
had no idea it was this crazy in other places. Where I am at I don’t even see anyone. Maybe because you can’t get them off horseback where I go.

Used to enjoy them after about four I figured waste of time and just pickup sheds while working now. Let people have their fun though. I do find it funny they push the date to the 15th in mt when elk start calving soon after, I have to assume there’s some abortions because of it.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’d rather have dental surgery without being numbed.