Idaho draw results 2023

Gobbler36

WKR
My wife drew the AZ Strip 2 days ago. We’re still processing that one.

Then my oldest son and wife just drew a very good ID buck tag.

Gonna be a busy fall.
Gonna be an incredible fall it sounds like!
congrats!

i think we all need to check ourselves that were lucky to draw to remember that we do this for fun don’t put too much pressure on ourselves and enjoy the company we keep on these special adventures

good luck to everyone!

Gonna be an incredible fall it sounds like!
congrats!

i think we all need to check ourselves that were lucky to draw to remember that we do this for fun don’t put too much pressure on ourselves and enjoy the company we keep on these special adventures

good luck to everyone!
For sure. This Idaho tag is probably our entire family’s favorite hunt. It’s awesome. She last drew in 2013 and both boys drew in 2018.

Luckily the timeframes of ID, MT and The Strip work out well for the most part. And yes, that lifetime license has paid itself off many times over.

johnsd16

WKR
Extra doe tags for me and one boy and a muzzy pronghorn tag for the other. No dice for the one eligible boy on elk and buck deer. Can’t complain.

mstei4

Lil-Rokslider
Cow elk for me and my brother drew a long shot buck tag to surprise us all, going to be a busy November

Roger17

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder what the draw odds would look like if everyone with a kid wasn't allowed to apply every eligible, non-hunting family member to sign over tags. That has to be a huge number of extra people in the draw. I have no skin in the game, as I've only been to ID once to kill bears and have never applied there. Just curious, as it seems something everyone does to gain extra youth tags.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Vandal 44

WKR
I pulled a really good deer tag for November. I helped a buddy out last year in that same unit get his deer. I not going to lie, I am kind of excited for this hunt

I wonder what the draw odds would look like if everyone with a kid wasn't allowed to apply every eligible, non-hunting family member to sign over tags. That has to be a huge number of extra people in the draw. I have no skin in the game, as I've only been to ID once to kill bears and have never applied there. Just curious, as it seems something everyone does to gain extra youth tags.

Got to agree , not a big fan of that rule.

500000KV

Lil-Rokslider
Well got really lucky and drew a good elk tag, in a group application no less. How do I exchange the controlled tag for my general tag? Im not seeing an option online, have to call in?
Replying to myself hoping for an answer. I see that I need to mail in my general tag but does anyone know the address I’m supposed to send it to? Not listed in the email and I don’t see it in the controlled hunt info.

Replying to myself hoping for an answer. I see that I need to mail in my general tag but does anyone know the address I’m supposed to send it to? Not listed in the email and I don’t see it in the controlled hunt info.
Call these folks this morning, they are super helpful and will get you headed in the right direction.

rclouse79

WKR

I wasn’t impressed with the youth only tags. I think this is a cool way to get kids hooked at a young age.
I am guessing most people who are against this are the same who vote against the school levy. Screw the kids!