Idaho OTC NonRes Tag Sale

Anyone else in line? I'm #18265 so not looking good at all for any of the tags I was hoping to get. Very frustrating but I guess that's the new world of hunting. Sorry but I absolutely HATE how popular western hunting has gotten.

ndbuck09

WKR
Anyone else in line? I'm #18265 so not looking good at all for any of the tags I was hoping to get. Very frustrating but I guess that's the new world of hunting. Sorry but I absolutely HATE how popular western hunting has gotten.

And all the hunting media people making money off of it continue a narrative that we need more hunters....smoke and mirrors man.

And all the hunting media people making money off of it continue a narrative that we need more hunters....smoke and mirrors man.
Well said. Wonder how long it will take before they start complaining that they can't get the tags like they use to be able to.

pbcarch

WKR
Well we got tags. Not what we wanted but at least we are going…it has really gotten nuts trying to get a tag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mudlickman2

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t have a complaint with the tag process minus not being able to really plan a “party or partner hunting trip.” Me and my buddy both logged on 30 min early and were assigned 9xx and 46xx. It would be cool if you could purchase a tag for a hunting partner while you were in as long as it’s the same tag.

Ended up that we got our tags we wanted but it really makes planning difficult when you don’t know if that tag is gonna still be there 3000 picks later. At least it’s super early in the year so we can move on to spending points elsewhere if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waited 4 hours on line to get my tag. At least I got one.

Calbuck

WKR
I was 61xx and my elk tag was gone but my deer tag was there. I added it to my cart and tried to check out but the system kept freezing and wouldn't complete the transaction. Then it would time out. I logged back in and was able to immediately grab the tag, but every time, no checkout. They are sold out now. Looks like a wait and watch game for turned in tags for me

I was over 15k and I was in the waiting room at 830. Random sucks. My elk tags were not available. I ended up buying a below avg one because my options in other states probably won’t be any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loggerdude

Lil-Rokslider
I was like 15 k 5 hours later got in then locked out. Thank God I got back in with 40 tags left. Something is better than nothing. I’ve never seen so may people from so many places.

danimalrx

FNG
The system isn’t great. My buddy was on it with his phone and got kicked out 27 times when it was his turn. Finally made it. If’s just confusing. I think idaho will go to full draw system in the next few years. It’s a crumby system, but at least we get to hunt. And keep a look out for the returned tags if you did not get one. Idfg is really good about posting which tags will be available and when they go on sale