I'll be.....

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would be on the look out for him too. Awesome odd ball for sure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
I got a, not huge, but classy looking heart shaped buck in NM this season already. So with my Colorado and Wyoming tags I’ll be looking for some odd ball bucks like this.

Graves14

WKR
Idk why but I’d WAY rather a weird pronghorn than a big one. He’s really cool looking!

Cinch

Lil-Rokslider
I killed one similar in about 2002... don't see them like that very often...

I'd take him in a heartbeat. A few decades back, I was tagging along with a good friend, and we came across what was likely a one of kind antelope buck. He chose to not take it despite ample opportunity. He still kicks himself in the ass for that decision. Some bucks are just so not the norm, and you may never get a chance at another oddball.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I had to pass on one of these around 2000 because he knew the property boundaries as will as I did. My brother and I flagged, deked, sneaked, and waited hours hoping he'd cross the fence. No luck.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ha! This'un is spending lots of time on the neighboring ranch, too. And I can't hunt there. He has to come home.....

I hope you can convince him to come to your side.

The one I saw still haunts me. We saw him two days in a row in the same place. All we wanted was for him to take one minute out of his day to walk 200 yards and crawl an easy fence!