Illinois?

Dan L

FNG
Planning a Colorado archery trip, putting in for the draw but most likely looking at OTC. Looking at hunting from camp since wife and kids are coming along. Once it gets closer wondering if I can get any info from some guys who have experience out there?

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in Chicago. Anyone got a good gunsmith they can recommend? My dad’s guy down in Beecher has apparently called it quits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in Chicago. Anyone got a good gunsmith they can recommend? My dad’s guy down in Beecher has apparently called it quits.

Gun Doctor in Roselle, he was recommended when my local retired. He has done trigger work on 2 rifles and did great job

There are 2 places in Crete (by Beecher). I’ve heard good things about both, but don’t have first hand experience.

Chris S

FNG
I’m in Chicago. Since I work for the city I have to live within city limits. So I’m far N/W corner with the rest of the city workers.

Buck197

WKR
Planning a Colorado archery trip, putting in for the draw but most likely looking at OTC. Looking at hunting from camp since wife and kids are coming along. Once it gets closer wondering if I can get any info from some guys who have experience out there?
Not sure how much help I can be, but lived out in Colorado for years, did pretty danged good hunting it, unfortunately with work im up here on the Wisconsin line, Hellinois side. If I can help with your otc Colorady elk hunt hollar.

Elkhntr08

WKR
Not sure how much help I can be, but lived out in Colorado for years, did pretty danged good hunting it, unfortunately with work im up here on the Wisconsin line, Hellinois side. If I can help with your otc Colorady elk hunt hollar.
You move here for our legal pot? Oh ya, y’all had it there first!
What part of Colorado did you hunt in?

Buck197

WKR
You move here for our legal pot? Oh ya, y’all had it there first!
What part of Colorado did you hunt in?
Naw, no pot here, haha. For Muleys I had a couple of really good spot in the front range, one we did pretty decent on elk as well, the Elk population was lower, but some decent bulls if you put the time in and learned the country, unit wise..im happy to divulge more, just prefer privately, as I may make a trip in 2022.

Buck197

WKR
Naw, no pot here, haha. For Muleys I had a couple of really good spot in the front range, one we did pretty decent on elk as well, the Elk population was lower, but some decent bulls if you put the time in and learned the country, unit wise..im happy to divulge more, just prefer privately, as I may make a trip in 2022.
Jist walked in the door too, havent even kicked my boots off yet.