Is anyone priming on the Forester Co-Ax

Duh

WKR
Is anyone solely priming on the Forester Co-Ax?

I’m new to reloading and have mixed reviews on using the priming portion of the press. I seem to have decent results with seating winchester large rifle primers so far but haven’t seen the option of adjusting the primer seating depths.

I understand there are plenty of other great priming tools available but I’m specific interested in priming straight off the press or any upgrades for it, that I’m unaware of.

VernAK

WKR
Yes!

I have multiple primer seaters but much prefer results from the Forster even though it's slower. There is a depth adjusting gadget available.

Reactions: Duh
OP
Duh

Duh

WKR
Yes!

I have multiple primer seaters but much prefer results from the Forster even though it's slower. There is a depth adjusting gadget available.
Any idea where I can order that gadget from? Can’t seem to find it online.

wyosam

WKR
I really like the feel, but hate handling every primer to feed, so rarely use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
A guy can QC with the press. Rough the primers in with your hand primer and press them to desired crush. This is faster (and less likely to contaminate) than handling each one.

I use mine quite a bit. I’m not anal enough to worry about primer depth seating adjustment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro