Is Rokslide a Cult? Is Fishnet Form the RokLeader?

Who is The Cult’s Supreme Leader

• Fishnet Form

Votes: 68 43.6%
  • Billy Goat, King of the Memes

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • “Big Buck” Bobby Denning

Votes: 37 23.7%
  • “Lyin Bryan” A-Very, aka “Pink Crocs”

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
That's a link to the 2013 thread. Do you have a link to the new thread?

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
3rd link in post #22.

It has like 2 or 3 pages of two guys swapping insults, and has no factual evidence, so I was not going to give it the honor of directing traffic to it.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Ryan ...

.. .after St. Ryan, who was left stranded while fishing the Dead Sea when his trolling oars lost their charge ...

Nothing will deeply disturb someone faster than objective contact with reality that doesn't match up with what they thought they knew the world was like - or how they see themselves.

Rokslide has more objective contact with the reality of hunting than any other forum I know of.

Butt-hurt caused by this is good. Every birth we survive in life rips from us that which comforts us.

Especially comfy little lies, fudd-lore, and tribalism of brand status.

Q child

WKR
Either this isn't a cult, or I'm not a member. I have no idea what you're talking about.

TSAMP

WKR
I think the longer you are here the better the site becomes. I don't know anyone here personally but I recognize screennames after a few years and pay attention to certain members over others. I've got plenty of valuable insight here and try to repay the favors where I can.

I try not to comment where I don't add value and wish others did more the same.

Value can be in meme form, of course.