ISO 6mm ARC Lightweight AR15 Sub MOA

View attachment 665995
Just a build I did with an Aero receiver set, Smoke Composites stock and grip with a Brigand Arms carbon handguard. Gas block, takedown pins, firing pin, BCG and everything I could get in titanium was done, Faxon pencil barrel (wanted a Proof but thought I’d spent enough) and a drop in trigger with the Trijicon MRO. Weighs in at 4.7lbs without the silencer. I should weigh my 6ARC build to compare…
Sky's the limit on what you can do with your own AR build!
Would enjoy seeing pictures when you get it done!!

Man, that is nice...

OP
T

tjend

FNG
I'll post pictures of the build when its done, but that will be a while. Probably by mid summer, trying to spread out the cost. Also need to get another can on order.

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
Here’s a look at mine. Disregard the sled. I only have it to work on rifles, I don’t bother to shoot off of it.
01cbcdeaeb9901250c68133f8887edab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got a CGS Hyperion. I’d like to order a second one this year sometime.

Loper

WKR
View attachment 665995
Just a build I did with an Aero receiver set, Smoke Composites stock and grip with a Brigand Arms carbon handguard. Gas block, takedown pins, firing pin, BCG and everything I could get in titanium was done, Faxon pencil barrel (wanted a Proof but thought I’d spent enough) and a drop in trigger with the Trijicon MRO. Weighs in at 4.7lbs without the silencer. I should weigh my 6ARC build to compare…
Sky's the limit on what you can do with your own AR build!
Would enjoy seeing pictures when you get it done!!

That’s a sweet build. I have that handguard barrel, optic and stock on my list for a lightweight build. Which Aero upper and lower is that?

I’ve got a CGS Hyperion. I’d like to order a second one this year sometime.

That’s a sweet build. I have that handguard barrel, optic and stock on my list for a lightweight build. Which Aero upper and lower is that?
It’s the Thunder Ranch. Had the skeletonized mag well, I’m sure not that much lighter than a standard receiver set, but it works!! 🤣