Ive lurked the Forum for a year and finally became a member.

DV75

FNG
Like all of you guys I've always loved hunting. I tried for a few years to not read the forums because it made the obsession even worse. I finally broke down and have joined. I hunt mule deer every year in CO, elk is a an opportunity game for me. That being said I've only killed 1 mature good scoring buck, 1 maturish deer with bad genetics, and a lot of young deer. I know it's frowned upon but the unit I hunt with deer camp are not really known as trophy units, and meat in the freezer is much more valuable to me than a huge set of antlers on the wall. That being said I'm really looking forward to learning from all of you guys and while I do dig through old threads to answer some questions, I may rehash some pretty beat down material so I can ask you more experienced guys more personalized questions for myself and my situation. Thanks guys, looking forward to actually being apart of the discussion.

Attachments

• IMG_1971.jpg
    IMG_1971.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 15

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. You sir, are awarded the FNG ⭐ for the day for your most excellent intro that also includes a picture. Well done.