Japan made Burris Signature HD latest model selling for $207 on Amazon

Also most normal average buyers are ignorant and don't realize there's actual variance between the same models of everything they buy and there's always a better one in the batch and shitty ones as well.

At least this hobby is ait cheaper than my last hobby of collecting cars. I had at one point five Toyota MRS Spyders and one of them actually was the best handling and responsive noticeably more so than the other 4. Just like my S2000s I had two bought two years in a row same generation one was night and day better. Even Acura NSX as well had two. One was clearly better than the other. Toyota Avalons bought two one year apart and within the same generation and the later model was better. Lost almost 20k selling the first one back to the dealership didn't trade in bought the newest one cash outright had both same time and sold back the first one to dealership only 6 months after I bought it.

So now I've given up on cars and drive a plain Jane cheap older car now and buy optics way cheaper hobby since I don't have any incime fir the lady fiuryears after COVID 19 forced my businesses to close indefinitely and forced my early retirement.

Last edited:
I don't have any ties with any company whatsoever and Burris employees are idiots who don't even know their own products and country of origin nkr specifications.

I only share good deals I find and earn absolutely nothing by sharing the deals with everyone. I buy all my own stuff just like everyone else with no special treatment from any dealers either. I don't even get an extra discount for recommending anything either.

I also have never been offered any free stuff nor discounted stuff whatsoever from any company to review like the typical YouTube shills that got skin and commission on the game to recommend things they review all fake right there.

I don't have any ties with any company whatsoever and Burris employees are idiots who don't even know their own products and country of origin nkr specifications.

I only share good deals I find and earn absolutely nothing by sharing the deals with everyone. I buy all my own stuff just like everyone else with no special treatment from any dealers either. I don't even get an extra discount for recommending anything either.
Thanks for clearing that up, and thanks for posting the deal. As mentioned, I bought both the 8x and 10x and think they look good for the price.

Thanks for clearing that up, and thanks for posting the deal. As mentioned, I bought both the 8x and 10x and think they look good for the price.
Currently awaiting one each of their (2023) green 10x and 15x Signature HDs.

I had missed buying a second 10x before the price went up past $514.

This time I'm just like everyone else who just bought one of each so I can't say anything about sample variance with these with no duplicates ti compare them to. I'm kinda having to slow it down down a little due to the 2 NL Pures I just recently bought. Plus probably forced to sell some duplicates I actually kept because all were great unfortunately.

Very happy with my 8x42, both me and a buddy jumped on the deal. I think they might be better than my Leupold 10x50 BX4s…

Very happy with my 8x42, both me and a buddy jumped on the deal. I think they might be better than my Leupold 10x50 BX4s…
Not really too surprised since I already compared all three of these Burris 8x42s I bought on sale with my way more expensive Japan made Leupold BX4 12x50s which I also bought brand new couple months ago and these Burris Signature HDs look sharper with more detail according to my eyes however the way more expensive Leupold BX5s I have might be close possibly tied or a little clearer and sharper than these Burris but I await the 10s and 15s to be delivered to compare to my Leupold BX5 15s.

so I took the Bait and ordered a set 10x42 at $207 last week, next day they were $499? got them yesterday, made in Japan on rubber barrel (hard to see) . compared to Wifes Leupold BX1 they are an upgrade for her. Cannot go wrong for that price with lifetime warranty.

I grabbed a pair. They are fine. They are quite clear within their narrow FOV. They are not superior to the BX-4 or Athlon Midas or Viper or Zeiss Terra. The insides are not blackened well and the focus is very loose. I'm not keeping them. The original poster… well I hope he’s reselling them or something to make a profit here, otherwise he’s a bona fide weirdo.

I received an older style Signature HD in 12x50 as a warranty replacement for even older Signature 10x50. I used them for one season but grew tired of the focus changing when the hinge joint was articulated. I also found the focus to be extremely finicky. Do the newer models have this issue as well?

Back