Japan made Burris Signature HD latest model selling for $207 on Amazon

Received the updated 2023 Japan made 15x56 Burris Signature HDs late today purchased from Amazon and upon initial unboxing impression and view through they look very similar in clarity compared to my way more expensive Leupold BX5 Santiam 15x56s and night and day way clearer than my $450 15x56 Vortex Vulture HDs. They're also clearer than my $150 eBay "all metal" Baigish 15x60s which are also clearer than the Vortex Vulture HDs as well.

If anyone has a very low budget of only $150 and wanting 15s that are clearer and brighter than the Vortex Vulture HDs for $150 here's the link... I bought two of them to check for sample variance and both appear identical optically.

"Telescope Lll Night Vision Hd Binoculars Russian for Camping Hunting Travel Zoom | eBay" https://www.ebay.com/itm/325451897690?var=514483543564

Otherwise the Burris Signature HDs are currently on sale for $551.99 on Amazon. Highly recommend buying at this sale price while everywhere else sells them for $799.99 and have an MSRP of $960.00.

I think if I didn't know how much these had actually cost and just looked through them I'd probably assume they were at least $1200-$1500 Binoculars in price since already owning the $1399.99 Leupold BX5 Santiams and $1600 Maven B5s as a reference.

Received the updated 2023 Japan made 15x56 Burris Signature HDs late today purchased from Amazon and upon initial unboxing impression and view through they look very similar in clarity compared to my way more expensive Leupold BX5 Santiam 15x56s and night and day way clearer than my $450 15x56 Vortex Vulture HDs. They're also clearer than my $150 eBay "all metal" Baigish 15x60s which are also clearer than the Vortex Vulture HDs as well.

If anyone has a very low budget of only $150 and wanting 15s that are clearer and brighter than the Vortex Vulture HDs for $150 here's the link... I bought two of them to check for sample variance and both appear identical optically.

"Telescope Lll Night Vision Hd Binoculars Russian for Camping Hunting Travel Zoom | eBay" https://www.ebay.com/itm/325451897690?var=514483543564

Otherwise the Burris Signature HDs are currently on sale for $551.99 on Amazon. Highly recommend buying at this sale price while everywhere else sells them for $799.99 and have an MSRP of $960.00.

I think if I didn't know how much these had actually cost and just looked through them I'd probably assume they were at least $1200-$1500 Binoculars in price since already owning the $1399.99 Leupold BX5 Santiams and $1600 Maven B5s as a reference.
my dude....
Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 8.54.38 PM.png

I actually wanted to try these 12s but they have been unavailable for a long time so I just got the 15s and 8s. Two of each.

Funny thing they're supposedly made in Russia but were in fact sent from China according to their shipping labels.

Also the Japan made 2023 updated Burris Signature HD 8x42s are clearer than the 8x30 Baigish but still not bad actually for the price paid. Similar to my more expensive Nikon Action optically.

Can you believe the 8x42s are currently now selling for $521.87 as of today and yesterday's price was $499.99 plus $19.99 shipping fee from this exact same seller?

Just a friendly heads up their 12x50s are currently still reasonable at $329.18 and 15x56 at $564.42.

The 15x56 is clearer sharper than the 10x42s believe it or not based in a sample of only one of each. While all three of the 8x42s I bought and compard are the clearest.

12x50s currently $325.24 cheapest I've ever seen them selling for. The 15x56 went up to $599.99 but still $200.00 cheaper than pretty much everywhere else. I bought ine if the 15x56 and it's just about neck and neck optically compared to both of my Leupold BX5 Santiam 15x56s for less than half the cost.

"Amazon.com: Burris Signature HD 12x50 Hunting Binoculars : Electronics" https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CLPJ55FF/ref=ox_sc_act_image_25?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

@Hotmail how many binoculars do you own?

Do you have any pictures of the collection?
I don't need to take any pictures unless I'm trying to sell something. I don't like to show off like how a lot of folks post pictures just to show off. Besides I'm having extreme difficulty posting pictures online anyway.

I can say that have more than a handful of Binoculars and don't have the resources as I once had so my budget's actually really tight for me nowdays and can't really buy 4-5 of each like I used to especially the high end ones.

Fortunately only about one percent of Rokslide sellers posted feedback on the optics I recently bought here otherwise you wouldn't be asking me for proof via pictures and I mostly buy brand new so I can easily return them for refund if they suck especially the duplicates with only around probably less than 5 percent I typically buy used.

This is only half the entertainment, he’s also on Reddit! And yes the schtick is to pump up and sell all these dirt cheap Chinese binoculars.
I have the Reddit link on my Rokslide profile glad you noticed. I help budget minded folks in need of cheap affordable optics since I actually don't discriminate and buy dirt cheapies along with high end and middle priced Binoculars. So I think I can know what's actually worth paying how much for since I've literally tested mostly all of them. Many name brand Chinese made Binoculars are total rip offs such as Nikon Monarch M7s for example.

Now if I only bought cheap generic Chinese made Binoculars and no high end Swarovski NL Pures or Maven B5s or Leupold BX5 Santias or Kowa Genesis Prominar XDs then it would be a totally different story.

I try to match everyone according to their specific budget because not everyone can afford to pay full retail nor pay for overpriced name brand recognition for their stuff. I just like to help save people sine serious money as a fact.

I first started with five used ScoopX UHDs starting from this past December after buying the first one and was really blown away I bought four more from different sellers throughout the next 5 months. Then notice after I recommend buying them they became popular then the sellers jacked up their prices to more than $100 with shipping which really pissed me off. I recommended them then sellers take advantage and start ripping people off. I then decided to say enough is enough and buy the remaining inventory through the eBay seller to stop the price from going up even further. Now I sell them just to pretty much only break even. Just to save people money plain and simple. In fact all my extra duplicates of Binoculars just to break even not earning anything. Kinda dumb huh?

Last edited:
I have the Reddit link on my Rokslide profile glad you noticed. I help budget minded folks in need of cheap affordable optics since I actually don't discriminate and buy dirt cheapies along with high end and middle priced Binoculars. So I think I can know what's actually worth paying how much for since I've literally tested mostly all of them. Many name brand Chinese made Binoculars are total rip offs such as Nikon Monarch M7s for example.

Now if I only bought cheap generic Chinese made Binoculars and no high end Swarovski NL Pures or Maven B5s or Leupold BX5 Santias or Kowa Genesis Prominar XDs then it would be a totally different story.

I try to match everyone according to their specific budget because not everyone can afford to pay full retail nor pay for overpriced name brand recognition for their stuff. I just like to help save people sine serious money as a fact.

I first started with five used ScoopX UHDs starting from this past December after buying the first one and was really blown away I bought four more from different sellers throughout the next 5 months. Then notice after I recommend buying them they became popular then the sellers jacked up their prices to more than $100 with shipping which really pissed me off. I recommended them then sellers take advantage and start ripping people off. I then decided to say enough is enough and buy the remaining inventory through the eBay seller to stop the price from going up even further. Now I sell them just to pretty much only break even. Just to save people money plain and simple. In fact all my extra duplicates of Binoculars just to break even not earning anything. Kinda dumb huh?
Truly fascinating.

Truly fascinating.
PLUS I am even offering to FRONT my extra Binoculars to complete strangers on the internet to have them inspect them first and be totally satisfied before even getting paid and if they're happy with them then send payment after the fact. Now how terrible is that? After at least a phone call first of course.

Helping people is what I actually like to do. I'm not doing anything productive anyway besides glassing all day every day since I haven't worked in 4 years since COVID-19.

I'm not sure of the quality of his reviews, but I can vouch that Hotmail did purchase a 15x Athlon Cronus I had on the classifieds here so I do believe he is actually comparing these binoculars as opposed to trying to get sales.
It's called OCD needing to compare anything and everything including the exact same models. I'm curious to see how that Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2 15x56 compares to my $155 Baigish 15x60 and $450 Vortex Vulture HD 15x56 and you had already mentioned the Burris Signature HDs are slightly clearer and I don't yet have a Cronus UHD Gen 2 in 15x56 in my collection yet.

I am currently seeking psychiatric help now and have in fact already had 3 sessions and in fact seen 2 different shrinks within the last 4 weeks. With appointments scheduled for at least twice a month until I'm (hopefully) cured.

I am currently seeking psychiatric help now and have in fact already had 3 sessions and in fact seen 2 different shrinks within the last 4 weeks. With appointments scheduled for at least twice a month until I'm (hopefully) cured.
Ok well that shifts the narrative quite a bit. Best of luck with your mental progress and search for a productive hobby. I hope your finances haven’t been affected too badly to this point. If the research is what you’re into there are quite a few great professional optics reviewers that you can spend a lot of time reading and diving into the details pursuing your passion.

Next Binoculars I DEFINITELY plan to buy to compare with what I have are the newly released Vortex Razor UHDs in both 8x32 and 10x32 with their massively wide FOV which on paper appear to rival even the Swarovski NL Pures for half the price.

Then plan to buy both the same size and magnification Zeiss Victory brand to compare die to their massively wide FOV as well.

I can not afford to buy multiples of any of these higher priced Binoculars however... I just hope I don't get any that are factory rejects.

I don't buy anything just to resell or flip for profit just to make things perfectly clear here. I only sell my duplicates of which I have multiples of

Next Binoculars I DEFINITELY plan to buy to compare with what I have are the newly released Vortex Razor UHDs in both 8x32 and 10x32 with their massively wide FOV which on paper appear to rival even the Swarovski NL Pures for half the price.

Then plan to buy both the same size and magnification Zeiss Victory brand to compare die to their massively wide FOV as well.

I can not afford to buy multiples of any of these higher priced Binoculars however... I just hope I don't get any that are factory rejects.

I don't buy anything just to resell or flip for profit just to make things perfectly clear here. I only sell my duplicates of which I have multiples of
I'm interested in the New 8x32 UHD as well.

Back