WTB Javelin bipod

Hi azjim

Here's something to think about in terms of best Spartan bipod bang for your buck:

Right now you can buy the tac legs (in black color) on sale @Spartan w/free shipping for $56 each. FWIW, the adjustable tac legs are my fav of the 3 types. The tac legs are also compatible with all of the bipod models. You can often find the more basic Spartan Lite bipod on RS for around $90 to $125 dollars. If you get the tac legs up front, then find a used Lite bipod, you end up with the equivalent of a Javelin Pro Hunt ($350) for a little over $200 + you'll add a backup set of legs that come with the Lite.

I like that idea Hill. Have been looking at getting the Pro Hunt for the last year but $350 hurts my heart for a bipod.

Hi azjim

Here's something to think about in terms of best Spartan bipod bang for your buck:

Right now you can buy the tac legs (in black color) on sale @Spartan w/free shipping for $56 each. FWIW, the adjustable tac legs are my fav of the 3 types. The tac legs are also compatible with all of the bipod models. You can often find the more basic Spartan Lite bipod on RS for around $90 to $125 dollars. If you get the tac legs up front, then find a used Lite bipod, you end up with the equivalent of a Javelin Pro Hunt ($350) for a little over $200 + you'll add a backup set of legs that come with the Lite.

I don’t see this sale that you speak of on their website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the Spartan site.

Click on SHOP
Click on ACCESSORIES/MERCH
Click on BIPOD ACCESSORIES

Be sure to select Black under the Colour field to see the sale price.

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 11.38.09 AM.png

Back