WTS/WTT Jeffrey Archery Royal Hunter recurve bow, 65# @ 28”, with 2-piece quiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Up for grabs is a Jeffrey Royal Hunter, 65# @ 28”.
I’m going off it’s specs, I’ve never put it on a scale. Included is a 2-piece, bolt on quiver, new Dacron string with a new set of fur string silencers. I installed a new shelf rug and side plate this past October. No arrows included.
The bow shoots really smooth and feels good in hand. Limbs have typical marks from being hunted with, no delam, cracks or twists. Riser is solid as well. Stood it upright for a picture or two, always hung up or stored flat.
$175 buyer covers shipping. PayPal a must.
I’ll accept trade offers from established members with good feedback only.
Some interests are:
Optics (rifle scopes or quality dot sights) AR 9mm upper, FL, Sitka, KUIU, Crispi insulated boots in a 10.5, Kenetrek insulated boots in same size. Other items might pique my interest as well, it never hurts to inquire. 7BABDC53-B58A-4429-BAA5-E6CD7D86CA80.jpeg92264BC9-2B89-4214-9CDD-44E0AF850AB2.jpeg

Last edited:

Holocene

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Beautiful bow. I grew up in Columbia, SC and bought my first compound at Jeffery’s archery shop. Father and son worked there and one of them made this bow. Probably Tom the son.

The dad passed a few years ago but was still killing deer into his late 80s and 90s rumor had it. He was a legend.

Good luck with the sale. These don’t show up often and are gems.

OP
24on48hunting
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Beautiful bow. I grew up in Columbia, SC and bought my first compound at Jeffery’s archery shop. Father and son worked there and one of them made this bow. Probably Tom the son.

The dad passed a few years ago but was still killing deer into his late 80s and 90s rumor had it. He was a legend.

Good luck with the sale. These don’t show up often and are gems.
Thanks, it’s a solid bow and I really like the way it shoots. I just have too many and this one doesn’t get the attention that it needs.

OP
24on48hunting
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
62”, I’ll have to check to see which variant the riser is.
I’m working today, it might be tomorrow before I can update.

OP
24on48hunting
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Great shooting bow needs a good home bump. Will trade for some Sitka, KUIU, FL apparel.
A Stone Glacier Avail or Approach are needed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.