JK armament Jk155 versa max

Shraggs

WKR
IMG_6560.jpeg

Thought I would post a quick thread on this silencer. Not a lot of attention on these but found it versatile and affordable. They run about $500.

This is their 9mm model. There is a 30 cal and 45 cal too. Because I’m on such a tight budget these days I wanted one can that can handle all my rifles including my 358 win and 350 legend as well as my 223 snd 6cm.

The components include the tube, a tuner, 5 stacks and the cap. Each model is rated to 300 win mag and uses the std 1.375? Threaded hub. With all the parts it’s 7.3 ounces, with adapter it’s 8.6 ounces.

the pic is on my RSS the 223/77. I’m only using 3 of the 5 stacks and a direct thread adapter for 1/2-28 threaded barrel and the 30 cal cap. I tried a music decibel meter but it didn’t work, so I did shoot one without the hearing pro and it was about like a black cat firecracker. Same with my 350 legend, enough reduction for a couple of shots and very comfortable.

I have zero experience with these and I would characterize the sound as bright not deep or pleasant as I’ve read on couple other threads.

I definitely noticed reduced recoil especially in the 350 L. Don’t know if it is placebo but my groups on that gun run 1.5” with factory and it was almost 1/4” better.

Once my 6cm is done I will try 4 stack’s before all 5 and see how it does since it’s a 20” barrel. For my 358 win most definitely will use all 5 and the 35 cal cap which is .391”.

If anyone else is budget conscious and or has multiple rifles wanting to share a can this my be worth looking at.

Bluefish

WKR
I have one in jail to try on 45-70. I already have one 45 cal rifle can, so why not try it as they are cheap and a lot lighter.

BjornF16

WKR
I have the .30 cal version.

Currently running 3 stacks on my RSS. Wouldn’t want an extended range session without ear pro, but it works in the field.

Does have a limit of 10 rounds to be followed by cool down.