cmahoney

WKR
I don’t know the story behind these signs but I am sure it’s similar
462b272325485bb8a1e75f4632559e3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jspradley

WKR
At least they called it in...

E TX Natl Forest land has signs showing how to differentiate between bears and feral pigs... because apparently those "mistakes" are a thing.

kiddogy

WKR
moose need luvin to!
but.... beware, around one or two in the morning, sometimes girl moose turn into guy moose!o_O

NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER MIDNIGHT!😁

Scrappy

WKR
This is an easily explained mistake. When you're taking brush shots just hoping you hit something, mistakes happen.

This is an easily explained mistake. When you're taking brush shots just hoping you hit something, mistakes happen.
That's why any logically thinking sportsman doesn't shoot at noise..... what makes those people think that any noise in the woods is gonna b the animal they want?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

quite a few around these days. but one that big was a surprise

There’s always been deer along the Boise River. Nothing south of Chinden. Are there deer in the farm fields off the river now? I kinda doubt it with all the development.

kiddogy

WKR
There’s always been deer along the Boise River. Nothing south of Chinden. Are there deer in the farm fields off the river now? I kinda doubt it with all the development.
there are . I've seen them in the darndest places .
the story I heard on this buck is... he was killed between chindon and ustik. close to a school that is being built. and a forklift from that job sight was brought over to load the buck in his truck for him.

that's pretty much all I know and that is hear say , so take it with a grain of salt.