Just applied for Wyoming

Long time lurker. Just did the NR elk application for Wyoming. Because I utilized the search functions I actually don’t have any questions. I just want to thank you all for creating such a massive resource for eastern fellas like myself. A LOT of awesome info on these forums.
Fingers crossed.
Swing

Woohoo! I searched and lurked for years before even creating a login. Amazing resources here.

The #1 reason I like being a Wyoming Resident: to get my general tag I just need to go to the grocery store or gas station the night before archery season opens :) I'll miss this if I ever have to leave.

BuckSmasher

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck Swing! I put in as well with 14 points. Hoping to burn them and get out of the points game in WY.
I too decided to try and burn 14pp and get out before they slash nonresident tags... Kinda a bitter way to end a points accumulation that has taken the better part of two decades but I am glad I have the points.

2 more years to go and I'll hopefully draw my unit. Banking on alot of point holders burning to get out of the game and leave me sitting pretty with 8 points and a great LE unit

OP
S
Woohoo! I searched and lurked for years before even creating a login. Amazing resources here.

The #1 reason I like being a Wyoming Resident: to get my general tag I just need to go to the grocery store or gas station the night before archery season opens :) I'll miss this if I ever have to leave.
That’s something us easterners dream of. However here in Virginia we’re having our first ever elk lottery! A sign of good things to come. Hopefully!

That’s something us easterners dream of. However here in Virginia we’re having our first ever elk lottery! A sign of good things to come. Hopefully!
But I’m guessing you have more than one restaurant in your town, and it wasn’t -15 lastnight. Pros and cons everywhere I guess :)