K Clip Substitue

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
I need 2 K clips for my Kifaru Pack. I don't really want to spend 25$ plus shipping on a repair kit. Anybody find a substitute option?

Duh

WKR
Anyone find anything stronger than the Kifaru K clips? Mine won’t hold a very heavy amount of weight.

OP
Pinewood

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
Ha ha. So I put the k Clips in the cart, shipping to Canada....59$ lol. Looking for other options. You'd think when a guy drops the kind of money they want for a pack they could help you out with minor stuff on the house.

ChrisAU

WKR
Ha ha. So I put the k Clips in the cart, shipping to Canada....59$ lol. Looking for other options. You'd think when a guy drops the kind of money they want for a pack they could help you out with minor stuff on the house.
Just need 2? Shoot me a PM with your address and I’ll see what shipping would be. I have a couple dozen of every spare part imaginable ha.

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Morning Pinewood. I just sent you a dm and would like to send you some k clips. If anyone else is running into high shipping costs, please reach out to me. Promise we aren't trying to make it difficult for you guys to buy our gear!

Wrench

WKR
Morning Pinewood. I just sent you a dm and would like to send you some k clips. If anyone else is running into high shipping costs, please reach out to me. Promise we aren't trying to make it difficult for you guys to buy our gear!
Thanks for stepping up. I have walked away several times on items that could fit in an envelope and had silly shipping costs. I imagine it's algorithms generating the price.

Duh

WKR
Did they change the kclips? Cause mine have always held everything with no problems.
I don’t know. I had both load lifters come apart this year on a elk while I was trying to get off the ground. The pack was loaded with a hind, front quarter, and the head which I understand is heavy. The clips completely pulled apart. They stayed together after I got rid of the head but it was just annoying they wouldn’t hold the extra weight. If there’s better clips out there, I’d be all in with replacing the current ones.