Sold Kahles Helia 2.4-12x56i w/ Illuminated 4-Dot Reticle, Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Selling a mint condition Kahles Helia scope in 2.4-12x56i configuration. It has the illuminated center dot 4A reticle in the second focal plane. A unique feature of this scope is the illumination brightness is controlled by a rheostat dial on the left side. So you have essentially infinite illumination levels from daylight red dot bright down to so dim you can no longer see it…and everything in between.

The scope is in mint condition. To my eye, the optical performance is better than the Zeiss Conquest V6 and equal to the Swaro Z6i. I’ve compared them side-by-side in low light conditions. The scope has a 30mm main tube. The mounting length is generous enough to use on long action receivers. The glass is perfect, without blemish. For those not familiar with this model of Helia scope, it is the highest-quality scope Kahles makes in a Helia model. That includes the Helia C, Helia L, Helia CX and Helia CSX.

This scope is made in Austria. It is not marketed by Kahles in the U.S., but it is available to U.S. buyers through European distributors. As such, the Kahles warranty is honored in the U.S. Your cost to buy a new one at Optics_Trade.com is $1,709.00 plus $69.90 shipping VAT tax included, or $1,778.90 delivered. I’m selling this one for $1,400 shipped. The sale includes the serial number matching box, a heavy Kahles scope coat, and a $50 set of Swarovski clear-banded lens covers. The Swaro Z6i 56mm lens covers fit this scope perfectly.

Link to the scope at Optics Trade: https://www.optics-trade.eu/us/kahles-helia-2-4-12x56i.html

There are no disappointments with this scope. Obviously, Kahles makes very high quality optics and this scope is a representative example of their craftsmanship. This will be cross-posted. No trades unless you have an illuminated Leica Magnus, and I will add cash. Drop me a PM if you have questions. Again, $1,400 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_7851.jpgIMG_7853.jpgIMG_7856.jpgIMG_7854.jpgIMG_7855.jpgIMG_7857.jpgIMG_7860.jpgIMG_7861.jpgIMG_7863.jpgIMG_7852.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.