Kansas deer draw results

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
I didn't draw, 2 buddies i was going to hunt with both drew..i was hoping i wasn't the only one that didnt draw this year šŸ¤£

I struck out in nm,az, and kansas this year..good times

Last year was kind of a shit show--guess I should expect this year to be worse.

For the archery hunters, I know it sounds weird but hunting after rifle season closes has been pretty fun for me.

Sooner

Lil-Rokslider
Last year was kind of a shit show--guess I should expect this year to be worse.

For the archery hunters, I know it sounds weird but hunting after rifle season closes has been pretty fun for me.
I've been looking over the unit's we drew on the Kansas Website map. They are a little complicated to navigate compared to OK anyways. Thinking I'll just get OnX as it should show the units as well.

come2elmo

WKR
I've been looking over the unit's we drew on the Kansas Website map. They are a little complicated to navigate compared to OK anyways. Thinking I'll just get OnX as it should show the units as well.
if you are looking for the walkin hunting areas this link has info and a handy gis tool where you can enable the unit layer and such.

j_volt

WKR
I applied after missing a Montana deer tag. I was successful with an archery tag. Fingers crossed for a successful fall!

Nonresident hunting in KS is WAY out of control. Hopefully the KS fish and game are finally realizing the massive decline in numbers and quality of the herd over the last 10 years. Hopefully they can forget about the MONEY and learn how to mange KS outfitters and adopt a draw system similar to IA. I'm not trying to argue - it's just the reality of it.