WTS Karrimor SF Sabre 45 Military Rucksack M040 Olive NEW

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this as a bushcraft bag, but decided it is not quite the right size for what I’m looking for (I want something a tad smaller). It is unused and still has its tags on it. Also have a pair of the side pockets that are designed to fit with it. I don’t have the yoke that lets you make the side pockets a day pack but you can get them online.

$130 for the pack, $45 for the two side pockets + shipping

Below are informational postings.

View attachment 146504
View attachment 146505
View attachment 146506
View attachment 146507
View attachment 146508

Posting for Pack:

KarrimorSF
Sabre 45 Rucksack
M040
Olive
NEW

The KarrimorSF Sabre 45 Rucksack in Olive

Described as a ‘must have’ in Military circles, the Sabre 45 offers the user a reliable and durable load carriage system.

The removable F-Format internal frame can be shaped to conform to the user's back profile. Additional PLCE side pockets and hydration systems may be attached to the pack further increasing its capacity and functionality.

Main fabric: KS100e

KS100e is a 1000 Denier Nylon fabric coated with a Silicone/PU elastomer for improved tear strength and flex resistance.

Finished with a fluorocarbon durable water repellent (DWR) that improves the water resistance of the fabric. Camouflage models are manufactured from 500D Infra-Red Reflective (IRR) fabric.

Dimensions Approx: Height 55cm, Width 30cm, Depth 24cm

Weight: 1.85kg

KarrimorSF Sabre 45 Rucksack in Olive
Coolmesh back system (With sewn ventilation channels)
F-Format internal frame (removable)
S-shaped shoulder harness (Fits your torso perfectly, maintaining balance)
Sternum strap (Removable & adjustable with buckle)
One main compartment
Compatible with side pockets (PLCE) Personal Load Carriage Equipment
Compression straps
Shock cord carry system
Zipped lid compartment
Crampon loops
Twin ice axe holders
Rotproof thread
Reinforced with bartacks
Durable water repellent (DWR)
YKK zips
Weight: 1.85kg

KarrimorSF
Sabre Side Pockets PLC Military
M0410
Olive
NEW

———————————————————

Posting for Side Pockets

The KarrimorSF Sabre Side Pockets PLC in Olive

Designed to be compatible with military issue PLCE equipment. The side pockets attach to Sabre & Predator rucsacs and other equipment such as vests to add storage capacity.

The side pockets fit the Sabre 45, 75, 60-100 and 80-130 Litre models as well as the Predator Patrol 45, Predator Tecmac 50 & Predator 80-130. The side pockets may also be used with the PLCE yoke (M042) forming a 25 litre day sack.- Supplied in pairs.

Main fabric:KS100e

KS100e is a 1000 Denier Nylon fabric coated with a Silicone/PU elastomer for improved tear strength and flex resistance
Finished with a fluorocarbon durable water repellent (DWR) that improves the water resistance of the fabric

Weight per pair: 0.5kg

KarrimorSF Sabre Side Pockets in Olive
Compatible with PLCE Personal Load Carriage Equipment
Rotproof thread
Durable water repellent (DWR)
YKK zips

Last edited: