Keiler Gear Tikka CTR 3-Round Mag

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
Recently picked up a Tikka CTR in 6.5CM and have been pondering how I may want to set it up for hunting this fall.

While the CTR magazines have a great reputation overall, they are large and heavy, reported to make noise by rattling and 10 rounds is more capacity than I need for hunting. I've seen some people modify polymer 5-round AICS mags to fit the CTR, but that seems like a sub-optimal solution, plus they're still almost the same size. I've also seen some people cut the 5-round CTR mag to a shorter length, but I'm not confident I have the welding skills needed to pull that off.

I kept searching for a simpler solution and ultimately stumbled onto this 3-round plastic CTR magazine made by a company out of Germany called Keiler Gear. It looks like it sits flush with the stock and based on the description/reviews it should make less noise than the metal CTR magazine. Wondering if anyone on here has experience with this company or this product? Seems like a great option for those hunting with a CTR.

Reddish

Lil-Rokslider
Have you tried one out? I'd be interesting in testing one when I pull the trigger on a .308.

Really wish they made one for the .223...