WTB Kenai chest holster G20

J86Warren

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking to buy a gunfighters inc. kenai chest rig for glock 20. Thought I’d see if someone here has one they don’t use before I go new.

otherwise, anyone know any discount codes for gunfighters inc?

thanks

mikekry

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a G20 and almost bought a kenai chest rig but stumbled across chest packs by Hill People Gear. You can view them here: https://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1

You can also watch a video on drawing from a chest rig:

My chest pack is my favorite piece of gear I ever owned. I keep my pistol, gps, first aid kit and survival equipment in it when I am in the backcountry.

Here are a few example videos:

The chest packs can also be easily worn with big hunting packs.

Vandy321

WKR
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
You seen the video on how fast a mama bear really is? Last thing I'd want if being charged by mama bear or ambushed by a big cat is to fumble with a zippered pouch...

Snag the gunfighter inc...the extra second or two it saves could save your life.

mikekry

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have seen many bears in the backcountry and was even false charged by one. I have always had time to pull out my gun when I see a bear. Apparently, you didnt watch the video of the dude drawing from his chest pack - it is as fast as a holster.

Vandy321

WKR
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have seen many bears in the backcountry and was even false charged by one. I have always had time to pull out my gun when I see a bear. Apparently, you didnt watch the video of the dude drawing from his chest pack - it is as fast as a holster.
No, it's not.

Nothing with a zipper is going to be as fast as a kydex. Especially not with a bino harness on top and a rifle or bow in your other hand.

The Kenai is a single handed draw and the trigger guard remains 100% covered by holster until you draw your firearms..not the case with your pistol floating around in a zippered pouch.

Last edited:
OP
J

J86Warren

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No, it's not.

Nothing with a zipper is going to be as fast as a kydex. Especially not with a bino harness on top and a rifle or bow in your other hand.

The Kenai is a single handed draw and the trigger guard remains 100% covered by holster until you draw your firearms..not the case with your pistol floating around in a zippered pouch.
Agree, I just can’t see fumbling to rip open the pouch that’s behind my binos after throwing my bow down being as fast as a 1 hand draw. That’s why I went with the Kenai rig