Kenetrek Mountain Guide 400 Gram Thinsulate

*FS* Kenetrek Mountain Guide 400 Gram Thinsulate

I have a pair of Kenetrek Mountain Guide Extreme boots in a size 9. They have been out of the house 1x on a test hike of about 4 miles. Never been on a hunt. They are all but brand spanking new. I have to say, they are THE BOOT for tough alaskan/any place hunting/hiking. The rocker is very nice for flat, the shank is stiff for the mountains. 400 gram Thinsulate for late season. Very aggressive sole.

From their website: "A serious boot for rugged terrain, the new 10 inch Mountain Extreme 400 is made with a one piece vamp of 2.8 mm top grain leather on top of stiff nylon midsoles with high traction K-Talon outsoles. Waterproof, breathable Windtex membrane and 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation keeps you warm and dry. Sure to become your favorite boot due to its awesome support, what will really surprise you is just how lightweight and comfortable they are. 4.2 lbs. Made in Italy." These boots are the version with the spray on ruggedizer that they applied at the factory. Basically similar to a spray in truck liner. Turns out I don't like 10" high boots so I am looking to sell these to buy something else. I paid $475.00 for these boots.

Selling for $275.00

DSCN0670.jpgDSCN0677.jpgDSCN0674.jpgDSCN0678.jpgDSCN0676.jpg

Last edited:
Back