WTB Kifaru Apollo

Blinn

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, I picked one up recently too. I can’t wait to really use it this fall. Combined with a guide lid and grab-it, I think it is a perfect setup for how I archery hunt. Having the meat shelf will be really nice, for it will add a lot of flexibility in terms of being able to pack out heavy loads. I honestly think the coolest part is that I can use that arrow pocket thingy to hold my bugle tube. I have just seemed to struggle to find the best way to carry my tube. I don’t know how many times I have wanted to throw that damn tube because it was wrapped around my neck, arms, shoulders, pack, bow, or bino harness! Now I can just reach back and slip it in that pocket. Life will just be so less stressful out hunting now, ha!

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, I picked one up recently too. I can’t wait to really use it this fall. Combined with a guide lid and grab-it, I think it is a perfect setup for how I archery hunt. Having the meat shelf will be really nice, for it will add a lot of flexibility in terms of being able to pack out heavy loads. I honestly think the coolest part is that I can use that arrow pocket thingy to hold my bugle tube. I have just seemed to struggle to find the best way to carry my tube. I don’t know how many times I have wanted to throw that damn tube because it was wrapped around my neck, arms, shoulders, pack, bow, or bino harness! Now I can just reach back and slip it in that pocket. Life will just be so less stressful out hunting now, ha!
Nice! I added a Native/Belt Pouches on top of mine. With a lightweight set up I can get almost as many days as I want out of it.

aaro9991

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow these are great ideas for an Apollo! Good luck with the search but don’t delete this post when you’re done! I’m gonna have to copy someone’s setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If OP only wants ranger green, I will take any other colors out there someone is looking to sell!