Kifaru Between Shape Charge and MaDeuce

Diesel

WKR
I love the layout of these packs and thought there was talk about a size in between these two in the same format. About 3000 ci. Anyone recall that being discussed? 357? Or did I just dream it.

Wright406

WKR
Snyder should be releasing the 357 mag soon. My guess is that it will be larger than a 22mag but smaller than a 44mag. Maybe closer to 3,570ci. Lol

Snyder should be releasing the 357 mag soon. My guess is that it will be larger than a 22mag but smaller than a 44mag. Maybe closer to 3,570ci. Lol
This is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I need to get out more.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Aluminum Rain

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a Ma Duece. I will say i really like that style of pack opening (44mag, 22mag, duece) versus the conventional lid and snow collar. Much less strappy. Better access.

fatlander

WKR
Internal frame. Release Monday/Tuesday next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schism

WKR
Did he mention internal frame? That’s the unfortunate rumor I’ve heard.

Yes, Aron did mention an internal frame being used on specific pack he was using in the Instagram video. I'm keeping my fingers crossed there will be a bag for the external frames.

Oh man.. I just emailed Kifaru yesterday about indecision between a 22 Mag and a 44 Mag. Something in between, like the 357 would be PERFECT for my needs.

I was advised to go with the 44 and had the bag and Tac frame in my cart, only reason I didn’t pull the trigger is because my wallet was in my truck, no joke. Then I just happened to stumble on this.

Would be awesome if there was a bag only option, but if I had to guess it will be like the Shape Charge where you can hook it up to a frame if you want, you’ll just be spending more $$$ for the internal frame too.

That being said, how are the internal frames as far as weight is concerned? I’m looking for that sweet spot 2-4 nighter capable of 65-80‘Ish pounds, but average 35-45lbs.

Either way I’ll be holding out for more details before going through with my purchase.

Last edited: