Kifaru Cargo Panel vs. Quarter Panel

I have a duplex frame and a DT2 I use for extended hunts and carried meat with this in the past.

I have an x ray that I use as a day pack for whitetail hunting. . My intentions are to use my duplex frame with either the cargo or quarter panel and attach my X-ray on the outside of the panel. Get to my stand, I clip X-ray and take that in stand with me, leaving frame with panel attached at base of stand.

Had intentions of buying a used cargo panel, but in doing some inquiring was offered a quarter panel.

I guess my question here is which panel will be best to hook onto my duplex frame, and attach my X-ray to the outside of it? Btw I have thought about just buying a Stryker when Kifaru opens back up, but I love the X-ray and would prefer to just go that route. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
My buddy just ordered a Stryker yesterday. He talked to aron and he said they are still shipping packs and he should get it in about 4 weeks. Just an fyi.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Forgot to add in my post. I run a guide lid and a large pocket as needed on my cargo panel.

I tried a quarter panel but it is really kind of one dimensional in its potential use