Kifaru coupon code

huntaz31

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think there's one available other than the Apollo the 15% off gritty or gritty15 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they did have one for all kifaru products when aron was on the ben greenfield podcast, it was 15% off anything you put in your cart
but it too is expired
the gritty one was only for the apollo if i remember correctly
maybe we can all call/text aron and get a rokslide memorial day one day 15% off sale, or free shipping sale for orders over a amount

the kifaru product is well worth the $$

Brendan

WKR
roycer - Not to dampen your hopes, but I wouldn't count on a coupon - the previous one was really an anomaly. Kifaru doesn't do that very often because they have trouble keeping up with demand at their retail prices. Even with that coupon it was announced on a podcast that caters to a slightly different audience, then they pulled it down very quickly once it "got loose" on the Net...

If you're looking for a deal - look used. There are a lot of gear whores here who buy, try, and re-sell (Not excluding myself from that by the way).

Thanks everyone, I agree a 15% memorial day code would be appreciated on a $700 plus backpack purchase/:

WOW!!! wasn't going to say anything, but you whining about colors and this type of attitude is what is wrong with America.... Memorial Day is to honor soldiers that have given their lives for your freedom. I do not know if you are a vet or not, if so, thank you for your service... But either way, Memorial Day is not an excuse for you to whine about having to spend an extra $105 dollars...

Get over it, pay full price, it is worth it. Or find another brand that is cheaper.

Joe

lucascole76

Lil-Rokslider
I was informed by frank they will be having a fathers day sale ! Not sure on specific items yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kodiakfly

WKR
If you're so unsatisfied with Kifaru before even placing the order, maybe you should look at other pack companies and find one that meets your needs of color, material, price and coupon codes. If you're this dissatisfied before you have the bag, I can't imagine you being happy once you get it...the buckle is too loud, the zipper pull is too heavy, the color doesn't look like it did online. I'm not jumping on you, but it sounds like you're already unhappy with them and you don't even have their product in hand yet.

stuckbuck

FNG
I know if I worked at or owned kifaru, I would be silently extremely happy if you took your business elsewhere!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys - FWIW - I think that I saw something on a thread that roycer is dealing with some more serious health issues. I don't know him, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think that some of that could be coloring his outlook.

I'm a Dick and I've got nothing to complain about.

So, if you've ever made a post that was surly sounding or expressing frustration after a long day at work or the starter went out on your truck, or your wife poked a hole in your new pad, whatever, you may want to cut him a little slack.

If I had a few more hands I could count the number of times I've failed at communicating through a keyboard and came off sounding like an ordinary douche. Or failed at communicating with a women face to face, but that's another story.....

Roycer - You won't regret a Kifaru, no matter what color you get. I can understand the hesitancy, I looked longingly at a Late Season for a couple years back when I was a poor college student. I ended up getting one after I graduated and got a real job, but it was still hard to spend that much cash on a durn backpack. This was back when you could have any color you wanted, as long as it was black.

Since then I've purchased several packs from Kifaru and haven't regretted any of the money spent. It's just one of those things, you don't know what you don't know. After you have one, get it adjusted right and put a few hundred miles on it, then you know. From then on spending that much cash on a backpack no longer makes you feel silly. It doesn't hurt that the resale is very good on them either.