WTB Kifaru Daypack

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I’m looking for a Kifaru pack for overnighters, travel bag and tree stand use. Don’t need a frame, just a bag.
14’R, Shape Charge or 22 Mag are what I’m most interested in.

Let me know what you have.
Thanks

walleye26

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got back from a week trip to Glacier with my 14'r. I think of the bags you listed it is the best option, and it was perfect for me. It fit in the overhead bin on the flight, with the belt attached. I was able to pack several days clothes, my fishing gear, an ultralight pole, and a few odds and ends. Everything else I wore or had in my under seat carry on. I used the pack during several hikes in the park, carrying everything for my wife and I (who doesn't pack lightly). The pack weighted about 30 pounds and I had no issues with the weight. I am 6'4" and I found the load lifters on the pack to still be effective for me. I've also used it during turkey hunting. I didn't need it for carrying my gear but I am tired of carrying toms over my shoulder back to camp.

OP
TCUHunter34
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just got back from a week trip to Glacier with my 14'r. I think of the bags you listed it is the best option, and it was perfect for me. It fit in the overhead bin on the flight, with the belt attached. I was able to pack several days clothes, my fishing gear, an ultralight pole, and a few odds and ends. Everything else I wore or had in my under seat carry on. I used the pack during several hikes in the park, carrying everything for my wife and I (who doesn't pack lightly). The pack weighted about 30 pounds and I had no issues with the weight. I am 6'4" and I found the load lifters on the pack to still be effective for me. I've also used it during turkey hunting. I didn't need it for carrying my gear but I am tired of carrying toms over my shoulder back to camp.
That’s great to hear. Thanks for the reassurance. So, how much you want for it?;)