WTS Kifaru DT2 bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
MuleyFever
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I couldn't remember the color but I believe you are correct. I wanted to say OD Green but I had a feeling that was wrong.

OP
MuleyFever
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For those that do not know about this bag as it is no longer made this is IMO one of the best bags they ever made. Has 2 external pockets on the back for small items as well as the 2 side pockets for a spotter/tripod or other gear. Also has the bottom access so you can get your sleeping bag or whatever out without having to go through the top. I think it was 5500ci.

This with the XLT lid I have for sale offers great organization space. I will take 50% off the XLT lid if purchased with this bag.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For those that do not know about this bag as it is no longer made this is IMO one of the best bags they ever made. Has 2 external pockets on the back for small items as well as the 2 side pockets for a spotter/tripod or other gear. Also has the bottom access so you can get your sleeping bag or whatever out without having to go through the top. I think it was 5500ci.

This with the XLT lid I have for sale offers great organization space. I will take 50% off the XLT lid if purchased with this bag.

I’ll pay full price for the lid and 50% fir the bag! i do love these bags, i have the DT1 but wouldn’t mind picking up a dt2, just dont gave the funds right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Totally agree with this being one of if not the best bag Kifaru has ever produced. It’s definitely a one and done bag. Love my DT1 and T2 and can’t ever see letting either one go. From day hunts to extended trips....the size and organization of the Timberline series is truly hard to beat.

Bump for a sweet bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.