WTS Kifaru Duplex Tactical 26" and Woodsman Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movadius

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 26" Kifaru Duplex Tactical frame with long shoulder straps and medium belt in ranger green. Your choice of aluminum or curved composite stays. $375 USD shipped to US or Canada for the frame setup without the bag.

The frame, straps and belt are in like-new condition. It has only been use on couple of day hikes totalling less than 3 hours of being worn and never with more than 50 pounds on it. Never hunted or carried meat with it.

I bought it brand new at the end of last year and am going a different direction. It's the most recent model and will include everything that normally comes with the frame from Kifaru.

Also willing to sell the Kifaru Woodsman bag along with the frame as a package deal for 475 USD. Woodsman bag has all original attachments and extras but is in used condition with two tiny holes near the handle. Bought this from another rokslide user. Pics included below.

Willing to knock 25 USD off the price for a canadian buyer (would save me some on shipping costs).

Pics below show it with a Kifaru Woodsman and some random pouches mounted to it.

20230412_121739.jpg

20230412_121814.jpg

woodsman1.jpg

#2.jpg

#4.jpg

#3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.