Kifaru Forums

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Are they secret or something? Registered and got disapproved and this is after putting in a $700 order with them. What gives????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk. They let me in, but it’s been years. I don’t recall there ever being much interesting over there anyway....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tdhanses

WKR
Pretty much Rokslide made that a nonexistent forum. Everyone or most from there moved over here.

Once Mel Terkla left Kifaru the forums went down the toilet. The Kifaru forums are not a top priority for Kifaru anymore. Social media is where they spend most of their time. There’s still a ton of useful info on those forums for the older products though.

collin47

FNG
About a week ago a bot was trying to get into the forum and created hundreds of new users in the same day. The IT dept had to shut down registration to get it fixed. I would either try again or give customer service a call to have them push you through.

collin47

FNG
Customer Service # is (303) 278-9155. Anyone that answers can help you out and take your info. Nate does IT and already let them know that this might be an issue.

Waywest

WKR
Customer Service # is (303) 278-9155. Anyone that answers can help you out and take your info. Nate does IT and already let them know that this might be an issue.

Thank you. I appreciate the help. Does this count as a post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk