Kifaru Frame-Native-Discontinued Pods/Pouches/Belts-Mystery Ranch-more to be added

Pardner

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please check back, more items will be added. These items are listed on other forums and also may be in active trade talks. FIRST UNCONDITIONAL “I’LL TAKE IT” GETS IT. To be fair to others, if payment not received in 36 hours or so unless arrangements made, next person in line gets it. Thanks again for looking at my stuff.

TRADES I AM LOOKING FOR (or if you prefer I can buy outright): Kifaru Scout Coyote (latest run), Kifaru G2 Marauder (black), Mini-longs (foliage, coyote or black), Kifaru Omni Belt size Medium (Coyote, Ranger Green or Black), iPad Mini 4, HPG Prairie/Recon Belt size 36+ in Ranger Green or Coyote, Garmin Fenix 5X.

Kifaru Xing, Foliage in excellent condition. No belt, regular composite stays, upgraded with the HPG Harness (no-cut install and I also have the original straps if you want to swap it back as original). Paid a premium for it and would not mind keeping it -- it was just slightly smaller than I had thought for my intended use so it is just seeing back-up bag duty right now. Asking $465 via paypal f&f, we can go half and half on actual shipping costs.

Kifaru Belts (all in excellent condition with no issues, I just lost some weight):
- Wraptech Belt? Size Large Multicam: not sure which one it is but it does have the slots to insert the stays.
- Omni Belt Padded Size Large Coyote Brown
- Omni Belt Padded Size Large Ranger Green
- Omni Belt Padded Size Large Wolf Gray
- Omni Belt Unpadded Size Small Wolf Gray
For each of the above belts, asking $50 ($45 for unpadded) shipped each conUS via USPS MO or paypal F&F (otherwise add pp fees).

======SOLD ITEMS BELOW==================

Kifaru Hunting Frame 22” (NO BELT) w/ aluminum stays and arrow stays bundled with a Kifaru Native, both coyote brown, asking $OLD shipped conUS, payment by USPS MO or paypal F&F (otherwise add pp fees). NOTE that although pictured with, the frame DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BELT. I will not break up this bundle unless the frame sells first. If you want just the frame, make me an offer.

Kifaru Wolf Gray Bundle
- 2x Small Belt Pouches
- 2x Medium Belt Pouches
- Straps as picture 3 pairs (2x compression straps and a set for the top of the lid)
- Maxpedition Mini Rolly Poly Dump Pouch
Asking $OLD shipped conUS via USPS MO or paypal F&F (otherwise add pp fees).

Kifaru 500d Organizer, Wolf Grey, Asking $OLD shipped conUS via USPS MO or paypal F&F (otherwise add pp fees).

Kifaru Highlander Bundle of 1000d organizer and small side pocket. Both new, asking $OLD shipped conUS via USPS MO or paypal F&F (otherwise add pp fees).

Kifaru Coyote Brown Bundle including Kifaru Small and Medium Drawstring Pod (new) and two Kifaru nalgene pockets with grommets. Asking $OLD shipped conUS via USPS MO or paypal F&F (otherwise add pp fees).

Kifaru Woobie (Climashield), Multicam on one side Coyote on the other. New With Tags. Asking $OLD shipped conUS via USPS MO or paypal F&F (otherwise add pp fees).

Mystery Ranch Foliage Green Bundle
- Mystery Ranch/Camelbak version of Cargo Panel
- Mystery Ranch SOCOM Bottle Pocket Pair
- Mystery Ranch Flip Top Box Pouch
Asking $OLD shipped conUS via USPS MO or paypal F&F (otherwise add pp fees).

- Omni Belt Unpadded Size Small Highlander

PICTURES TO FOLLOW OR PM ME AN EXTERNAL EMAIL ADDRESS (some pics up on Kifaru forum).

Last edited:
OP
P

Pardner

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As currently set up, the 22" frame is the ultralight hunting frame version with the carbon arrow stays which of course are straight but flexy. I am bundling it with aluminum stays that can be custom bent to your particular back for when you need more support over lightness. From what I know, Kifaru has only introduced one generation of the 22" frame so this would be the current version. The Native has not been modified or cut. There are pics on my post on the Kifaru forums or PM me your external email and I will send you pics. Thanks for looking.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious but some of your prices show up as "$OLD" . Is that short for sold or something else? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
P

Pardner

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It just means that item is sold and I'm keeping listing description there until I ship and buyer receives. Probably not a requirement to do this on this forum but it is on others and I'm just used to doing it this way. Thanks.

Just curious but some of your prices show up as "$OLD" . Is that short for sold or something else? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
P

Pardner

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back to the top, Kifaru belts and others still remaining. Looking for trade offers or sale offers on my wanted items. Thanks for looking.

OP
P

Pardner

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back to the top, Kifaru belts and others still remaining. Also looking for trade offers or sale offers on my wanted items. Thanks for looking.