WTB Kifaru Frame

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Probably a long shot, but thought I would ask here before purchasing from Kifaru.

Any of you have a kifaru frame you want to sell?

Let me know what you got!

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alrick18

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this for sale,

Kifaru Bikini frame: black, 24" frame height, medium belt, composite stays, normal back, no rips or fraying, in good condition - $185.00 TYD

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a like new lite frame 24 in. In ranger green with a small belt that I bought new in September that was used for 7 days that I would be willing to part with.

mhedlund

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a bikini frame and a duplex frame I have been considering selling. I have another duplex I've bonded with too much to pay with. Love them things. PM me for pics

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

OP
I
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow, lots more feedback than I was anticipating! Thanks guys!

Really any of the options would work for me. If you guys have time, could you please send me a PM with some TYD pricing?

Thanks!

OP
I
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks everyone for letting me know what frames you had for sale. I found a great deal on a UL. Right color, right frame size, right belt size for a good deal.

PA-R

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a like new lite frame 24 in. In ranger green with a small belt that I bought new in September that was used for 7 days that I would be willing to part with.
I am looking for a new frame, 24 in, have a old frame, 2015, not in the greatest shape. What is the price? thanks.