Kifaru hipbelt question

strongarm

FNG
I must be in the minority here....the belt that came with my Kifaru tactical frame just didn't work for me. I replaced it with a Hill People Gear Prairie Belt and have had no further complaints. I did have to remove one of the two layers of foam from the HPG belt, but other than that it's been bliss. A side benefit of the switch was being able to control where the shoulder straps mate with the belt by using the G-hook straps included with the HPG belt.
@Silas5150 Do you happen to have any photos of your HPG Prairie Belt on your Kifaru frame? I'm wondering if this is an option since the Kifaru Duplex belt is proving problematic for me.

Last edited:

WRM

WKR
I must be in the minority here....the belt that came with my Kifaru tactical frame just didn't work for me. I replaced it with a Hill People Gear Prairie Belt and have had no further complaints. I did have to remove one of the two layers of foam from the HPG belt, but other than that it's been bliss. A side benefit of the switch was being able to control where the shoulder straps mate with the belt by using the G-hook straps included with the HPG belt.

May be, but it must be a smart minority. The Prairie is the she yaht suh!

I'm on an EXO K3, but I've run it on other packs too. Only way my no assitol and narrow hips can keep any pack over about 60 pounds up where it's supposed to be.