Kifaru Timberline 1 and other kifaru gear

Ozz08

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some kifaru gear I'm looking to unload. All prices are tyd US 50 only and PayPal only. I'm without a computer for the time being and having issues posting pics from my phone. I'm just not a very technologically advanced person. Pm me a number and I'll send pics of whatever you want to see.

1. Kifaru Timberline 1 pack (non duplex model) with longhunter lid in coyote. Pack has 26" composite standard profile stays and a small belt. Belt, foam in lumbar pad, and hypalon friction material on pad were replaced/updated by kifaru last August. Nothing has been cut from the pack. Has snow collar and sleeping bag divider still intact. Longhunter lid has been gutted. I removed the belt, shoulder strap and whatever extra webbing was on it as soon as I bought it so it only has lid capabilities now. I will also send the standard lid with the pack. $400

2. Medium kifaru belt pocket in coyote. sold!

3. Medium belt pocket in kifaru ultralight material. Sold!

4. Small belt pocket in coyote. sold!

5. Small belt pocket in multicam. sold!

6. Kifaru "grab it" gen 1 in multicam. $25

7. Kifaru "hanging meat bag" gen 2. sold!

Last edited:
OP
O

Ozz08

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found an extra kifaru small belt pouch in multicam. I'm willing to throw it and the multicam "grab it" in on the pack to help sweeten the pot for anyone interested.
Pack, Longhunter lid, Standard lid, Multicam grab it, Small multicam belt pocket for $400 tyd.