Kifaru

Journeyman

Lil-Rokslider
Other than the Rhino Den the only sale I've seen them do in the last year was the black friday weekend sale.

I waited all year to get a new frame and some accessories.

I’m with you there! Will give me time to save up enough to make a purchase.

Switching from Texas whitetail stand hunting to Western stalking ain’t cheap ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ljalberta

WKR
Keep an eye out on Father's day. They've run sales then before, as well as occasionally sending out an email with sales on select items every now and then.

Waywest

WKR
You would think they would have more sales being that it’s a pricey item. At least Father’s Day is around the corner.

You would think they would have more sales being that it’s a pricey item. At least Father’s Day is around the corner.

Would be nice, but with the popularity, it just doesn’t seem like it’s necessary for them. People are willing to pay for it so they don’t need to adjust much

Waywest

WKR
Would be nice, but with the popularity, it just doesn’t seem like it’s necessary for them. People are willing to pay for it so they don’t need to adjust much

As am I. I’m a firm believer in you pay for what you get. So like everything else I buy, it’s expensive, my wife gives me s### and I’m happy with the product. If Kifaru wants to send me a coupon, I will gladly take it. If not then top ramen for lunch and spam for dinner until I can save up. Willingly of course.