Killed my biggest buck.

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Thank you guys! I'm still so happy about the deer and the outcome of the whole hunt in general. I'll be getting the buck aged after I'm done hunting for the season. He's old for sure. I pulled one of him bottom teeth right out by hand.

iseebucks

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice, good job!!! Were you using those hammer bullets again and how many yards was the shot? Also, how did you like the mark 5 3.6-18?

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Very nice, good job!!! Were you using those hammer bullets again and how many yards was the shot? Also, how did you like the mark 5 3.6-18?
Yes he was killed with a 169 Hammer Hunter at 307 yards. Impact velocity around 2880FPS. It performed perfectly. So far, I'm really happy with bullets. The 3.6-18 is probably my favorite scope I've tested out dude. I really liked the Mark 5 5-25, but it just felt a touch too big on this rifle. The 3.6-18 was a perfect fit and with great glass and functions. I may put a 5-25 on my next rifle, but wouldn't hesitate to slap another 3.6-18 on it either.

A deer, then a bull, then that buck! I am well aware of the sweat it takes to do something like that. Congratulations on some hard earned well deserved kills!

Filling the freezer! Heck yeah I would be stoked after that. Looks like beautiful country too!

Freezer is plum full after killing a second elk in AZ. We'll live through the winter!
Congrats! Man that’s a good place to be! Freezer full of fresh game! I know for me the fun is in processing all of it over the winter into sausage jerky and anything else I can think of!