Killer deal- $85 S90V ultralight hunting knife / Ridgebelts

GotDraw?

WKR
I own a Benchmade Altitude 15200 CPM S90V knife and also own one of these Ultralight Ridgebelts CPM S90V knives.

They are virtually identical, super light (about 1.6oz), amazingly sharp from the factory and both hold an awesome edge for a long time. I can't tell any difference between them from a quality perspective, the latest version of the Altitude 15200 does have full length carbon fiber handle scales.

I don't think you'll ever find a lower price for a high quality S90V blade than this $85 opportunity-- and for comparison the latest version of the Altitude 15200 lists at $300.

Ridgebelts Black Friday Sale: Ridgebelts S90V Ultralight knife

Happy shopping!

JL

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
Should have seen them a few years ago! 😜
Yes, I know a couple years ago you could get them for $60 or so and you could find the Altitude 15200 for about $120, but today is today and you can spend $8 for a Burger King Whopper. All of this is small potatoes relative to the price inflation for ANY mountain area land in CO and that's where I REALLY missed the boat!

JL

Ucsdryder

WKR
Yes, I know a couple years ago you could get them for $60 or so and you could find the Altitude 15200 for about $120, but today is today and you can spend $8 for a Burger King Whopper. All of this is small potatoes relative to the price inflation for ANY mountain area land in CO and that's where I REALLY missed the boat!

JL
Don’t get me started on those! 2014-2016 you could buy so many awesome mountain properties. Now everyone in Denver has a VRBO!

Nicaburns

Lil-Rokslider
Where are they made? Can't find that on the site... does it say so on the blade?

Billogna

Lil-Rokslider
I have 2 of these! Okay edge from factory but nothing great. I reground the bevel and hit them with the stones and they are SCARY sharp. Great steel at a bargain price!

ofl0926

WKR
I believe they are made in USA. The original thread mentions that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a form on rockslide about these and someone mentioned a 15% discount code. Don’t remember the code but it worked a week ago and got it under 80. Probably only works when it’s full price.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
I bought one of those knock offs. Blade looked like it was ground by hand. I used it once and wasn't impressed.
I can't speak to your experience, but the blade I got was well shaped and well sharpened. I can post up a picture at some point.

RE knockoff-- all manufacturers copy and take inspiration from each other to some extent, some more than others. This knife is S90V and that's a fantastic steel. Very difficult to buy any S90V knife from any manufacturer at this price, especially if US made.

JL