WTB Kimber Montana

bmicek

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I need to sell a rifle first, but I will be in the market for a Kimber Montana. I really have my eyes on a 280ai BUT, let me know what yours is chambered in and I could maybe make a sacrifice. Just depends what the cartridge is.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have an 84L in 30-06 I will sell for $940 shipped and insured. It has several scuffs in the stock; but, everything else about it is excellent. I don't know how it shoots as I acquired it second hand and it has just sat in my cabinet. If you might be interested, I can take pictures of the "scuffs", which appear to be a regular occurrence on all of my Montanas.

For anybody else looking at mine, those "scuffs" I mentioned. Washed off with a silicone rag very easily. The rifle is in excellent to near mint condition.

Last edited:
OP
B

bmicek

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have an 84L in 30-06 I will sell for $940 shipped and insured. It has several scuffs in the stock; but, everything else about it is excellent. I don't know how it shoots as I acquired it second hand and it has just sat in my cabinet. If you might be interested, I can take pictures of the "scuffs", which appear to be a regular occurrence on all of my Montanas.
You could send pics when you get the chance. Can’t say I’d be sold on a 30-06 but I could always rebarrel it in the long run. I’m set up to reload 30-06 already anyway.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A2kYyopt.jpg

UUnv9Wat.jpg

thYPPFdt.jpg

OP
B

bmicek

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I will definitely keep you in mind. For anyone that sees this, feel free to work out a deal if you have interest. I currently have a possible lead on a 280ai so I’m gonna see if I can make that work out.